How do you know when it’s time to replace your roof or repair your roof? Here are a few things to consider if you are thinking about roofing repair or completely replacing the roof. Some of the issues you can see from the street and others you may not see. Contact JJ Quality Builders of the Palm Beaches today. We can schedule a roofing inspection to tell you if you need to replace the whole roof or just repair specific places on the roof to ensure it is sealed and not leaking.
Things to Consider when thinking about your roof!
- Shingles edges are breaking off or warped from the sun
- Patchy spots where The protective layer of the shingle is wearing out.
- Broken shingles on the ridges or valleys where water may seep in.
- Age of roof? If the roof is over 15 years old might be time to replace it.
- The appearance of the roof looks weathered.
- Hurricane force winds and extreme weather or hail.
- Mold and algae create ugly spots on the roof that can lead to damage.
- Trees Moss or leaves and other debris settling in places on your roof.
- Animals may have nested in your roof or went through your roof into the attic or damaged the insulation inside the attic.
- Property value the roof may not be damaged but just looks really old and weathered, so it might be a good idea to upgrade to increase the potential value of the property.
Ultimately repairing or replacing the roof is a smart idea overall. Once you replace the roof or repair major damage, you are potentially saving yourself thousands of dollars in damages to your home or your structure because of a roofing failure.
Act now and get your roof inspected by JJ Quality Builders you can contact us today to schedule an appointment.
We will come out and check out your roof and tell you if you need to repair or replace; inspect all the shingles, valleys, vents, skylights, flashings, and ridges to make sure that your roof is secure and not going to be leaking water into your home.